Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pucker Up



Good Morning!  Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today.  This month Timeless Twine & The Robin's Nest are partnering up.  I made this sweet card to share with you.   



 
For my card base I used the Scalloped Circles cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  These pretty yellow Dew Drops are from The Robin's Nest.   

 
I used the Olive Green Twine for my bow.  I love this green, it goes great with pretty much anything.  The sentiment is from Peachy Keen's Fruit Sentiments 2 stamp set.  The lemon is from The Silhouette Online store. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!
 
Melisa


10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

MS said...

so cute! I love circle cards and the dew drops are so fun!

Rachel OCrowley said...

This is a sweet, sweet card :)

~amy~ said...

Adorable!!!!

Shar said...

So sweet....er, I guess I mean sour?? LOL Love this adorable card, Melisa!!!

Rose said...

this is so adorable :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So Adorable, love it!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Too cute! Who knew a lemon looks like a baby head...at least it does to me :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Annette Allen said...

hee hee this is too cute..

Shorty Creations said...

This is just soooo cute! And the dew drops add such a nice touch =D