Monday, June 17, 2013

My World... My Everything

Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 
 I went a little vintage today. Check out my latest layout using The Robin's Nest patterned paper & of course some yummy Timeless Twine.
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Cutting files - Silhouette Store
Tim Holts Distressing Ink
Ancient Map Paper - The Robin's Nest
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty!!!

Rachel OCrowley said...

Beautiful layout!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a beautiful layout, I love all things vintage!!

DebC said...

very pretty layout! Love the coffee colors!
Deb C