Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sea Shells by the Seashore


Hey there Debbie with Bugjuiced here. We are teaming up with "The Robins Nest" all month long. 

I am using the Dew Drops from "The Robin's Nest" and I used silhouette Studio files to make this cute little guy collection shells etc. 

Now let me explain to you what this pole thingy is. I am calling it the Beach Shower! You know when you go to the beach there is showers to clean off the sand from yourself before you get to your car. We all know there is still alot of sand that follows but these showers are helpful! 

I used the Cherry Red Timeless Twine for this project. Many people ask me what I adhere my twine with and I use Glossy Accents. I have a little applicator bottle with a fine point that I put my glossy accents in and it makes a nice fine line that I can do alot with the control. 

Don't forget to check out "The Robins Nest Blog" 



8 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is totally adorable!!! I knew right away what the pole thingy was :) great job my friend!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Not sure I did this already...but want to say I like the dew drops and thanks for the twine tip :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Camille Short said...

Love, love, love the Tear Drops as the shower drops!

MS said...

so fun! perfect for some summer parties!

Annette Allen said...

always so creative Debbie.. I love this..

Timeless Twine said...

You totally ROCK!!!!

Shorty Creations said...

This is such a fun card! Love it =D

Shorty Creations said...

This is such a fun card! Love it =D