Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You are my Sunshine!

Hello, it's Brianna from Happy Scrapper. I hope everyone is having a spectacular Wednesday so far!? I am here to share with you all, my second card using some yummy Timeless Twine and some dew drops from the Robins Nest.
 
This card was pretty simple to put together, I just used a wooden panel that had this sweet image and sentiment already printed on it by AC. my sweet little brad and glitter tape is also by AC. I added some Aqua Blue twine to frame around my dew drops.
Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™
 

 
 
 
                      

I found the best way to add the dew drops to my project was by using my glossy accents, they hold  really well. This card was pretty quick and simple to make and I think it turned out pretty good. Be sure to head on over to the Timeless Twine Store & The Robins Nest, to see the products I used. I hope you all have a great day and happy crafting.
Brianna
 
Sea Glass Tear Dew Drops

6 comments:

DebC said...

Pretty pretty Brianna! Great job
Deb C

Unknown said...

Just found your blog!!
Now following!
I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog and getting to know you through your posts :)

I also have a blog design page. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great card...that panel was a great find and I really like the glitter tape and dew drops. Nice idea to twine around the drops and put that beautiful brad. Super!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rachel OCrowley said...

Cute card!!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is totally adorable..

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a cute card Brianna. I love it
TFS!
Melisa