Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Get your motor running!


Hello peeps! 
This entire month Timeless Twine is teaming up with Robin's Nest showcasing some products of theirs!! Please make sure to visit their blog and store for some inspiration and goodies!

I had some black, orange and some red paper with glitter sent to me and this is the project I made utilizing those papers. I found a motorcycle svg file (LORDY that was a hard little thing to piece together and PS don't tell anyone but there is a few little missing parts!) I knew that would go nicely with the paper selection. I used the Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Orange and Cherry Red Twines
Vrooom Vrooom!! 








Important Links:

7 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

The twine pulled the whole card together! Great job on this card!

~amy~ said...

This is sooooo fun!

Cindy C. said...

Really fun!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great card...it really goes with that paper. That is a nice cut...Maybe cut as a larger shape card it would be easier to cut and piece. Looks great and perfect twine colors too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Timeless Twine said...

This card is seriously FUN! LOVE it!

Amy Kolling said...

Wow this is one amazing masculine card Debbie!!!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Debbie, you rocked this paper!! I just love your masculine motorcycle card, it's so cool!!