Sunday, June 23, 2013

Simply Wonderful

 
 
 
Hi everyone!!  For the entire month Timeless Twine has joined up with The Robins Nest to help them celebrate 15 years!!!  How exciting!! Be sure to head on over to their blog and store, so you can see all the goodies they have!
 
Amy K. here and I've used some fabulous Honeycomb Glitter Daisy paperI didn't want to cover up any of this delicious paper so I stamped my sentiment onto vellum and layered over my pattern. 
 
you are wonderful
 
I've used the Chocolate Chip Brown twine from Timeless Twine by Bella Creationz.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!!  Enjoy your weekend!


8 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty Amy!

Rachel OCrowley said...

Adorable card!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card Amy...

quilt4fun2 said...

I agree that paper is too pretty to cover and the vellum is a perfect way around that :D The little twine bow is perfect.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

I love this Amy. I love this color combo its so pretty.
Deb C

Shorty Creations said...

Wow!!! I love this design. It's sooooo pretty!!!

MS said...

that's so fun!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Very Beautiful!!