Saturday, February 21, 2015

Two words make me HAPPY! -- SHAKER CARD

Shaker cards & Sequins!
Really, how much more fun
can I take?  Hi, it's Cathy from
and I'm so excited to share two of my favorite
things.  I love making shaker cards and
I truly love sequins.


It's a bit gloomy in Indiana as we are facing
another cold and snowy weekend, so I
decided to create some sunshine on my own.

The sun is from the Silhouette store and seriously
using a cut from there is the EASIEST way to
create this fun card.  All you do is choose
what paper you want the sun cut from and load
white paper in for the rest.  The Silhouette cuts out
all the layers, you glue them together and add
in your fun sequins!  How fun and 
beautiful!  

I used the following products by
Timeless Twine & BellaCreationz


Clearly Beloved Sequins


Lemonade Yellow Twine



Solid Black Twine

I added a little sprinkle of 
Martha Stewart chunky glitter
in my shaker and a sentiment
at the bottom.

What a fun card!

Thank you for stopping in to see me today.

Now - let's get shakin'!!!

Mimi



10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sun. Fun and happy and cheerful!!! Great project!! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super cute! Love the dimension that the twine adds to the lay-out of your great card!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

So bright and summery!! Love it!!

DebC said...

Pretty shaker! I love to make them but they do take some time!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Bring on the sunshine, love it!

Timeless Twine said...

What a fun shaker card! Certainly brightens my day =)

Julie Odil said...

I love shaker cards! Thus one Is so bright and cheerful!

crazyaboutcricut said...

LOVELOVE these colors! Shaker cards are my favorite! Great job :)

Paper Flavour said...

hi mimi,the shaker card is lovely!

Beeceecreativity said...

shakers are so much fun.. super cute