Thursday, February 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Welcome to Throwback Thursday!  Ashley here from Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life with the first Throwback Thursday project of February.  For Timeless Twine, Throwback Thursday means the Design Team picks a project we made previously and makes it even better!  We'll be showing before and after pictures so you can see the difference.

I went through my card stash to see if I had something I could rework to make it better, and I came across this card I made for Valentine's Day:



I knew I could probably make this better, so I pulled out some cardstock, Stickles, and my Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine, and Happy Days stamp set and went to work!  It turned out like this:



I just love the pink & red combination of the Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine!  The inside sentiment is from the "Happy Days" stamp set from Bella Creationz.

Image of Valentines Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™}Happy Days Clear Stamp Set - Year Round Sentiments Stamps

I know you've all got projects out there that you weren't totally happy with, so drag one of them out and rework it.  You never know what you'll come up with!  Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping, everyone!


7 comments:

DebC said...

Great job!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

fun! Timeless Twine sure makes everything greater!!

Julie Odil said...

Amazing what a little twine can do!

Unknown said...

love the twine addition! totally changed a cute card to even cuter!

Timeless Twine said...

Timeless Twine will make any project go from good to great! Great job =)

Anonymous said...

Very nice, love your use of the twine!

Beeceecreativity said...

super project .. great use of twine