Monday, February 9, 2015

Move It Monday - Pocket Page Style, by Amber

Happy Monday, friends!!

Amber here from Best Stamped Intentions, and I'm up today on the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz blog with a fun project incorporating {movement} into my pocket pages.

I found this tutorial on the Heidi Swapp blog done by the {fabulous} Kim Jeffress and died over the cuteness.  I had to try it.

I modified the instructions quite a bit to make this work for my pocket albums.  I created a 4x6 card that would be {perfect} for a title card for your Valentines Day spreads.

Before:

After:

Used in a pocket page: 

The tag pulls right out of a 4x6 pocket to reveal some perfect for Valentines Day hearts!

How are {YOU} going to use movement in your next project??

I used Timeless Twine in Strawberry Cupcake, Bella Creationz Happy Days stamps, and Bella Creationz Sequins in Raspberry Pink Mix, as well as "Love Story" 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants.

xoxo, Amber

7 comments:

DebC said...

This is such a perfect project!! Excellent!
Deb

by belle said...

ADORABLE and that paper is SO you!!!

Julie Odil said...

Love the bright paper and the pocket with hidden hearts is so fun!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very clever! Love the hidden hearts!

Timeless Twine said...

FAAAAbulous! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is totally awesome, super love!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute..love the design