Friday, February 13, 2015

You Da Balm!

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos and  I decided since one of the requirements was to use Strawberry Cupcake twine to do a "Balm Box". I took an ornament box I had purchased in silhouette store and reduced it down and made some modifications to create this little box for the balm to sit in. I should have done a decorative frame around the opening but hey I am super busy!

The box was easy to construct. I do want to make more of these when I have time to create my own file. I see things I will do differently. Have you tried these EOS lip balms? If not...where have you been cause they are seriously da balm!!! I love them and plan to buy lots of them.

I think it will be something I will start buying ahead and give as gifts to my friends. I know you can grab some sets at Sams or Costco pretty reasonable.

I used some sequin mix on my little tag. The tag was stamped using the Bella Creationz "Happy Days" Stamp set. Grab this set it has all occassions on it!

Links below to products!!











7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun Valentine's Day treat! Such a cute idea!! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great job creating a special treat!

Julie Odil said...

Great idea! Better try this lip balms!

Timeless Twine said...

That is just to flippin cute! You da Balm!

Anonymous said...

Would've never thought if this, what a neat idea, super cute and clever!

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG too cute project

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is awesome! Would be great to give any time to remind someone of their awesomeness :D