Monday, February 2, 2015

Monochromatic Tiny Hearts Bag

It's Monday, and I get to start the first Monochrome Monday.  Yea!  I went with a Valentine's Day theme since it's February.


I found this Tiny Hearts Gift Bag in the Silhouette Design Store.
Then, it was time to embellish my bag, and that's where Timeless Time and Bella Creationz shines! The pink tag, from the Bella Creationz Etsy Store, is one of the Multi-Colored Gift Tags. I used the new "Happy Days" clear Stamp set and stamped the sentiment on the tag.  Then, I wrapped the Gift Bag in lush Strawberry Cupcake Baker's Twine.



I added a splash of aqua color on the handle with some crinkle ribbon. 
Join us all month for great fun and inspiration! Don't forget to check out the Timeless Twine Facebook Page for more great inspiration, and the Bella Creationz Facebook page

8 comments:

Unknown said...

cute bag! love the pop of turquoise!

DebC said...

Super cute bag Julie! Great little bag for a cute gift
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Adorable little gift bag. Love the pink hearts! <3

Timeless Twine said...

What a sweet treat bag! I love the aqua ribbon!

Paper Flavour said...

a good use of Happy Days Stamp. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice gift bag, perfect for a Valentine's! :)

crazyaboutcricut said...

Oooo, monochromatic is so tough for me! You did an amazing job, and that blue is fantastic :D

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute bag.. awesome design