Sunday, February 22, 2015

Planning with Minnie

Debbie from Craftin Chaos and its a Plannerd Sunday. So I busted out the Erin Condren and used My "Plannerd Stamp Sets" and decorated up my planner. The stamps are so versatile it just works. The lines from the first Plannerd set fits perfectly in the squares. I love that you have a variety of shapes to use as check offs.

I use a Frixon pen so it is erasable and that is a lifesaver. All the supplies I used are listed below. The pages pretty much speak for themselves what I did to them. I like to have a memo or a To do list for various days and my Top 5 is my wish list. Trust me I didn't finish it but I have two more things I can add!!

If you are a PlanNERD you really should grab the planning sets by Bella Creationz.













Bella Creationz Stamps
Plannerd Set 
Plannerd Set 2
Day of the week journaling cards (soon to come)
Noted shaped graph card (soon to come)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the use of the stamps on the planner and the Mini paperclip is a sweet addition to it!

Mimi said...

EEK! You know I love it! Gosh, the photography alone puts my head to spinning!

WTG!

Cathy

Ashley said...

I love how you got so much on your pages! LOOOOVE all the Minnie stuff!

Timeless Twine said...

I love it Deb! That Minnie clip is sooo cute!

Julie Odil said...

I love Minnie!

Karen (karey2005) said...

So fun! And that Minnie Clip is to die for!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Omgosh, I LOVE IT! Can't get better than DIsney and a planner! Great job as usual Deb ;D

Paper Flavour said...

hi deb, i love to see how you decorate the planner :D simply nice

Beeceecreativity said...

super journal pages.. all fabulous