Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Strawberry Cupcake Hot Air Balloon

Hi guys, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, for todays project I decided to make this fun and bright hot air balloon. Today is Technique Tuesdays, so I will give a quick tutorial on how I added the "Strawberry Cupcake" twine to the hot air balloon.

I did purchase the svg kit "High Skies" from SVGCuts.com, on there you will find a YouTube video on how you can construct the hot air balloon.

There are some many creative ways you can use this file, for a child's room, party décor and so on, it really is a lot of fun to play with.

Enjoy...
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!!!
 


7 comments:

DebC said...

Absolutely freaking amazing!!!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Wow, really love this project, very cool!

Julie Odil said...

I love this file -- might have to try this one, but I usually have trouble with round. Love your color choices!

Unknown said...

How creative! I love it!!

Timeless Twine said...

Super awesome! LOVE it! And great video!

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG love this project

paola said...

any advice since the svg file is no longer accessible. would love to make something like this for the grandkids bedroom
smiles
Paola