Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Strawberry Cupcake Hot Air Balloon

Hi guys, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, for todays project I decided to make this fun and bright hot air balloon. Today is Technique Tuesdays, so I will give a quick tutorial on how I added the "Strawberry Cupcake" twine to the hot air balloon.

I did purchase the svg kit "High Skies" from SVGCuts.com, on there you will find a YouTube video on how you can construct the hot air balloon.

There are some many creative ways you can use this file, for a child's room, party décor and so on, it really is a lot of fun to play with.

Enjoy...
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!!!
 


8 comments:

DebC said...

Absolutely freaking amazing!!!
Deb

Cindy C. said...

Awesome!!!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Wow, really love this project, very cool!

Julie Odil said...

I love this file -- might have to try this one, but I usually have trouble with round. Love your color choices!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

How creative! I love it!!

Timeless Twine said...

Super awesome! LOVE it! And great video!

Colortypes Sophie said...

Totally love this!

Bev Code said...

OMG love this project