Saturday, February 7, 2015

Shaker/Sequin Card : Happy

Hi everyone. It's me, Padni.
This time I make a shaker card using sequins from Bella Creationz. It's my 1st time to make a shaker card by the way, hope you will like the result.

The card sized 5 x 7 inchs and used paper by Elle's Studio. I put the Kraft Envelope on the card then I cut a doily paper into half. Then I put them each on the top right and bottom left of the card. After that I make a shaker using pretty vintage diecut by K & Co. Then filled it with 2 kind of pretty sequins : Cleary Beloved Sequins and Sparkly Clear Sequins. I embellished the shaker with Valentine's Day Twine and use Happy Days Stamp to make a 'Happy' title.




Supply I use :

Cleary Beloved Sequins
Sparkly Clear Sequins
Valentine's Day Twine
Happy Days Stamp
doily paper

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


-Padni-

7 comments:

DebC said...

Perfect shaker card and beautiful at that Padni!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

What a beautiful shaker card! Great first effort!

Unknown said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it. :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the shaker part just inside the die! Clever!

Timeless Twine said...

AAAAAMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just awesome, love all of the layering!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute .. love shakers