Monday, February 16, 2015

Enjoying Life - Monochrome Monday

Hi, Padni is here again.
I make a scrapbook layout with theme Monochrome Monday!
I choose to use green as my color for this project. Here what I make below, using Olive Green Timeless Twine and some supply from Elle's Studio.



I use Beacon glue to stick the twines on the paper, then after finished I add foam tapes to each small tags then I stick all of them on the top of twines, i just stick them with following the pattern of twines. Then add the photo with two layered papers at backside.

I hope you will try to make Scrapbook layout or card or any crafty project with using theme Monochrome Monday and do not forget to use pretty twines from Timeless Twine and sweet stuff from Bella Creationz too. Have a great monday and keep inspired!

Twine I used :



-Padni-

9 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super clever way to use the gorgeous Timeless Twine to highlight your photo! Very cute!

Julie Odil said...

This is super cute, Padni!

DebC said...

This is beautiful as always! Great monochrome project!
Deb

Mimi said...

I'm going to love monochrome Mondays! Love your project!

Timeless Twine said...

I loooove your monochrome layout! It is sooo beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the monochromatic look of the layout, perfect!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous monochromatic page.. super sunburst using twine

Unknown said...

Great monochrome project! The twine matches all of the greens perfectly. :)

crazyaboutcricut said...

Monochromatic can be hard to do, but you did an amazing job! Green is my favorite color, so I love this even more :D