Wednesday, February 4, 2015

To Die For Valentine

Karen N here from Craftily Yours with Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz first "To Die for Wednesday."  On "To Die For Wednesday," the creative crew members (like me!) create a project in the shape of a die.

Here's what I came up with!



My card is cut with Spellbinders Labels 39....as is the frame of the image.  I outlined the frame with the super lovely Timeless Twine in Strawberry Cupcake!  Those pretty sequinz are Raspberry Pink from Bella Creationz.  The sentiment is stamped with Bella Creationz Happy Days Clear Stamps.  So many fun combinations of sentiments can be made with this versatile stamp set!

Hope you have a super happy HuMp-DaY!

Craftily yours,

Karen







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how fun and bright this is, just lovely! :)

Timeless Twine said...

This card is certainly "To Die" for! Love it!

DebC said...

Absolutely beautiful Karen! I love it
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

WOWOWOW! This came out amazing! Great inspiration on using twine with our dies :)

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT

Unknown said...

absolutely LOVE this!! the colors are awesome! :)

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable..too cute