Friday, January 30, 2015

Heart Pennant Card


Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here with another project to share using the always gorgeous Timeless Twine!  February is all about sharing the love, so I had to create this cute Valentine's Day Card.  Let's take a look:

*I saw this heart pennant from the Pretty Pennants Cricut cartridge, and immediately thought how perfect those holes were to weave some twine through!
*After weaving the twine around the pennant border, I adhered that red layer onto a solid white banner piece.
*I adhered the 4" Paper Doily, then layered the red embellished layer on top.


*The Valentines Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™} is such a fantastic color!!

*I also inked the edges of the kraft cardstock base to give it a softer look.




*Here's a peek at the great dimension the twine and doily added.


Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:

Valentines Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™}




I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

8 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Lovely card!!! I love that pennant banner =)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great card! Fun use of the twine and what an adorable face!

Julie Odil said...

This is so cute. I love that face!

DebC said...

Super cute and adorable little face added is a good kick!
Deb

Anonymous said...

I just love this card, the face is a great touch! :)

Unknown said...

I love the stitching around the pennant. :) great job - what a fun project.

Paper Flavour said...

Nice :D

Unknown said...

My legacy would be that you don't have to give up anything. You can be chic but have a sense of humor, you can be sexy but comfortable, you can be timeless but fresh. See the link below for more info.


#timeless
www.ufgop.org