Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Noted...

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!! 

It's Kristy here from Scraptastical Kreations and I'm sharing a layout with all of you today. I've been itching to get some of the photos from the "mini photo shoot" I did with my son at the end of August, so that it was I chose to do for this one. I don't get the opportunity to photograph him much anymore; he's 15! So, I jumped at this chance to get some updated photos of him. This one is my favorite!! 


For this layout I used the following:

Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"
Authentique Paper - Curiosity Collection
Basic Grey Chipboard - Hey You
SVG Tag & Flag Tabs - Scraptastical Kreations 
Heidi Swapp - Felt Heart Stickers
KI Memories - Softie stickers 
Misc - corrugated stars that I received as a RAK

Thank you all for stopping by today to take a peek at my layout. I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!! 

~ Kristy ~ 


10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this layout is amazing..

Katie Ann Brooks said...

FABULOUS! love the use of twine here and such a great page!

MJ's Kraze said...

Lovely page. I like the background color a lot.

~amy~ said...

awesome photo and layout!

Anita said...

Lovely layout.

quilt4fun2 said...

Kids start out being hams for the camera and loving to have pictures taken to a stage where they make awful faces or hide or just say no way! You have to start sneaking candid shots. You did get a nice picture here. I like the yellow on the title tag and how the other yellow and colors are muted. The twine and other embellishments are wonderful...Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

Such a great layout!
Deb C

Unknown said...

Always awesome with yr LO!

Anita said...

Awesome layout, love the twine.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is a super fun layout love all your little details!