Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baby Blocks


Good Morning!  

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today.  One of my dear friends is having a baby girl in January and I thought it would be fun to have a surprise baby shower for her.  Here are some of the decorations that I made.  I got this file from SVGCUT's Bundle of Joy SVG Kit.    


The top of the baby blocks come off so you could add some candies inside.  I was going to add some jordan almonds but then I remembered that my friend's son has nut allergies so I scratched that idea.  


I used the Bubble Gum Pink Twine and the Aqua Blue Twine to decorate the blocks.  


I also used the Aqua Blue Twine on the buttons of the shoes.  I have to tell you it has been a lot of fun seeing so much pink on my scrapbook table lately.  It doesn't happen often since I have 3 boys.  

Have a great day!!

Melisa

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooooo CUTE!

Annette Allen said...

SUPER CUTE baby blocks..

DebC said...

Adorable your friend will love thema,
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

Your box cuts are adorable. I like the embossed dots on the letters. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

These are adorable! Perfect for a baby shower! Kristy

Anita said...

Oh my, love these.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Love these, such bright and cheery colors!! These would be cute for multiple different types of occasions!!