Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Snow Adorable!

Hello everyone Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I figured that since Halloween was over, I can start making Christmas cards and sharing them. I am guilty to say that I didn't wait until after Halloween to start listening to Christmas music. I hope I can get you all in the Christmas spirit with my whimsical card.
Now if these sweet little snow people and Timeless twine don't put you in the mood for Christmas, then I don't know what will. I used some very pretty and vibrant Razzleberry Sorbet Timeless Twine to attach to my snow persons pet snowflake. I also used some Lemonade Yellow twine to add to the earmuffs on my snow friend. I colored these cuties in using my Spectrum Noirs by Crafters Companion.
Pattern Paper: Snow Day Paper Pack 1~ Crate Paper ,Digital
Paper Doilies
Teal & Pink Ribbon
Brad
Snowflake Sequences
Glittered white snowflake
Sentiment : My Pink Stamper
I hope you all enjoyed my first of many Holiday cards!? Thank you all for stopping by and taking a peak at my creation, until next time.
Brianna


10 comments:

DebC said...

I love this. These snow people are so super adorable. I love the elements on the card too
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet coloring job and I like the ear muffs. Cute idea having a pet snowflake :D Adorable card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Annette Allen said...

this is so totally adorable..

Rose said...

too cute!!!!! :)

Shorty Creations said...

I love it! What a fun card!!!

~amy~ said...

Super adorable...love all the details!

Karen (karey2005) said...

SO adorable! I love this card!!

DebC said...

Your little snow peeps are just darn cute. I love what you did with the twine!
Deb C

Unknown said...

I love this! Sooo cute!! Kristy

Anita said...

Love everything about these, the colors and coloring are amazing.