Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gift card idea........


Hi everyone!  Amy K. here with a quick gift card packaging idea!

I don't know about you but I give lots of gift cards for Christmas.  Instead of a store bought gift card envelope or box, I decided to create something using a small kraft sack from Bella Creationz.
 
To create this, I took a small kraft sack and trimmed the top off.  I've die cut some "handles" and adhered them to my stamped sack.  After embellishing the front of my bag, I tied on a vellum sentiment with a Cherry Red Timeless Twine bow! 
 
11.10.13  
 
 
Image of 25 X-Small Brown Kraft Bags - PRINTABLE BAGS - Candy Buffet Bags
 

 


9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this is oh so cute... love it

~amy~ said...

awesome Amy!

DebC said...

Adorable Amy! I think this would make an awesome way to send a gift!
Deb C

Unknown said...

I love, love, LOVE this!!!! : ) ~ Kristy

MJ's Kraze said...

Such a cute holder. I love that bow.

quilt4fun2 said...

What a pretty and great way to give cards. Great job decorating your bag.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anita said...

So cute.

Unknown said...

Aww I really really love this!!!:D:D:D What a great door gifts for Christmas!:D

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I just LOVE, LOVE this!! Me wants!!