Monday, November 18, 2013

Warm Holiday Wishes

Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 

My 4 year old has been telling me that her friend has the coldest hands ever! So we got her friend a pair of mittens while we were out shopping. Leilani is super excited to give her friends a new pair of mittens at school today ;)   
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Random paper from my stash
Cellophane bag
Stamp and die cut - My Creative Time 
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Super sweet packaging for a super sweet gift!

~amy~ said...

awwww....what a SWEET gift!

Timeless Twine said...

Love it and the colors are amazing =)

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally fun.. great gift idea..

DebC said...

Adorable!
Deb C

Anita said...

This is so cute, I am giving some mittens for Christmas and going to use my Timeless Twine to package them so lovely. Thanks for the awesome idea.

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!:D

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your bag topper. I hope this will help warm your daughters friend up :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristy said...

Adorable!! : ) ~ Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What a great little gift giving idea!! It seems with little kids, you can never have enough mittens!