Thursday, November 14, 2013

Birthday Card Parade!

Hello Friends!

Wanna know what happens when I (Melissa S) get a kit + some gorgeous Timeless Twine? I bust out a TON of cards. These are my happiest crafting sessions :)

 I'm loving the woodgrain paper and toothpicks!

 This is a glassine envelope.

 Using vellum is a great way to tone down busy pattern papers! I had to use my scraps on this one so the vellum was handy!


I used a Basic Grey collection with coordinating embellies for all the cards. The Strawberry Truffle Timeless Twine matches perfectly!

Image of Strawberry Truffle Pink and Brown Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
Yummy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fun cards Melissa!

DebC said...

Great cards! You have been busy!
Deb C

Unknown said...

I love all the cards! So creative and lovely!:D

MJ's Kraze said...

Great cards. I love that BG collection.

Rose said...

tons of fun cards :)

quilt4fun2 said...

So many awesome ideas! Your cards and bag are beautiful. I like the vellum also...how did you get the scallop edge on the circle?? Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anita said...

All so pretty and different, love them.

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh!! These are all so cute and fun! Love them all!! : ) ~ Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Wowza, what a great collection of creations. Love the little pennits and banner.