Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Christmas Treat Ideas

Debbie from Bugjuiced here. Welp it is almost that time of the year. WOWSER where did this year go and where was I when it happened! I feel like we just celebrated 2013 and its almost time to roll that over again. If only there was a way to slow things down. Heck if we are dreaming I would like to back things up about 30 years and win a lottery but that isn't going to happen.

So now onto the crafty business....

I used alot of items from BellaCreationz to make some little gifts. Just to show you a few things you can get to make just a little thank you or a stocking stuffer etc. I used mainly the Christmas colors of twine but you will see one of them I used pumpkin orange and aqua!

The Christmas papers had alot of those brighter colors in it and it went perfect with the paper. Here are my projects and I will reference all the supplies at the bottom of this post. The month of December will be bittersweet. Its our last month for the teams term. So be sure to show your support to the wonderful ladies who have been on the Timeless Twine team for this year. Check out all the projects that will be coming your way. They are bound to be good ones. This time of the year gets everyone creative.  Thanks for stopping by!












(I made this little treat holder in my silhouette program. If anyone would like
a copy of it I am happy to share just drop me a line!)



9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow such a great post.. these projects are amazing.. very creative and fun..

Anita said...

So cute, love your use of twine.

Tracey McNeely said...

All fabulous projects!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great twine usage! I love the fluffy bow and bells. How cute is that treat holder you made...love the tag. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Timeless Twine said...

Awesome projects Deb!

~amy~ said...

awesome job!

Rose said...

awesome projects :)

Amy Kolling said...

FABULOUS projects Debbie!!!

Kristy said...

Amazing and that bow is fabulous! ~ Kristy : )