Thursday, November 21, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thursday!!

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here with you today.  Can you believe it next week will be Thanksgiving?  I know I can't.  It all seems to be going too fast for me.  Before we know it Christmas will be here!!  I thought it would be nice to send a little something to Matthew's teacher this week since school will be out next week.  

I used a white bag from Bella Creationz and embossed it with my Polka Dots Embossing folder. I put a cookie inside of the little bag before I decorated it as well.  I wish I would have taken a picture of the cookie before because it was decorated so beautifully.  (Note to self: Take picture of the cookie before.  LOL) 


The leaves and sentiment shape are from the Online Silhouette Store.  The sentiment is from It's all Fall Puns from Joy's Life.  The twine is Timeless Twine's Autumn Splendor.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great Thanksgiving. 

Melisa

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome project Melisa! Love Autumn Splendor teamed up with that fab packaging!

DebC said...

Super cute and i love that they are embossed! Great little way to dress up a package!
Deb C

Anita said...

This is so sweet, love it.

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. Very creative and fun..

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute!!:D

Kristy said...

This is darling. I love it!! : ) ~ Kristy

quilt4fun2 said...

The leaves and twine are so pretty. The embossing on the bag is a great way to change a boring plain bag. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such an adorable treat bag, love how the twine pops with the colors of your leafs, so perfect!