Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sending Warm Wishes!

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. Anyone who knows me, knows I love all things Christmas. I have been listening to Christmas music since before Halloween, yikes, lol. I even got all my Christmas stuff put up this weekend :) I figured I would stick with the trend and share a Christmas card with you all!
 
I was so excited to play with my Christmas Twist, Timeless Twine.
Image of Christmas Bakers Twine Large Party Pack by Timeless Twine
I think it pairs up so perfectly with my pattern paper from, PepperMint Digital paper pack 2 (digital) by Crate Paper. My sweet little image is from, Your Next Stamp, Ellie loves to skate.
I decide to make her into a shaker card that looks like she is an ornament. I added some snow glitter and red, green and translucent sequences inside of shaker.
Sentiment is from Hero Arts(all occasion messages)
Markers: Spectrum noirs, Crafters Companion
 
I hope you all enjoy, have a great day and I will see you all again next month!
Brianna


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute Brianna! Love your shaker card!

DebC said...

Adorable adorable adorable!
Deb C

Rose said...

so adorable!! love the shaker ornament :)

Unknown said...

Aw this is super cute!

Anita said...

This is so cute.

Unknown said...

Aww how cute!! Love this to bits!!

Unknown said...

Aww how cute!! Love this to bits!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

eek- cuteness!

Kristy said...

This card is SO, so cute!! : ) ~ Kristy

quilt4fun2 said...

This is just too cute. The coloring is perfect and I think maybe she should be an ornament!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com