Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Crafty Gift

Hey Hey Hey Debbie from Bugjuiced sharing a project.  Here are the deets! :)

I made a little gift box with a window in it to showcase the gifts inside. I placed two spools of twine in the box and some goodies from Bella Creationz (tags, wooden spoons, wooden buttons) as a nice gift for a crafty friend. The little card is a gift card, the tree pulls out. I put some stickles on the star and used some enamel dots on it to dress it up a bit. I made a pom pom out of the Cherry Red twine. Then I braided the Cherry Red and the Olive Green twine to make a nice thick braid I used 6 strands. I used it to hang my tag with and also to create a scarf for my little snowman. 

The tag and wooden button are from Bella Creationz store. I embossed the tag with a Cuttlebug embossing folder called "Sledding" then I inked over it with my favorite Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink...can you ever have enough vintage photo ink....I think not! 

Speaking of Tim Holtz don't you just want to squeeze him! Handsome AND crafty...man what a combo. The gift card is a file from Silhouette and so is the snowman. 

I used some Chocolate Chip twine to tie on the button and of course inked the button up with you know what...I won't say it again! 

The accent paper is from Jessicasprague.com and it is Carta Bella's "So this is Christmas" 
You really got to check out that site you can get so many awesome digital papers and embellies. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Timeless Twine products used:













9 comments:

~amy~ said...

amazing projects Deb!

Kristy said...

This is awesome!! What a fabulous idea too!! : ) ~ Kristy

Anita said...

So cute.

Annette Allen said...

Debbie this is so amazing.. so creative and fun

quilt4fun2 said...

Vintage Photo! Cute projects. I like the inky tag and the tree paper is very pretty. Very lucky people to get these gifts.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Aww what a great gift for friends!!:D Super heart it!:D

Rose said...

perfection :)

Anita said...

Amazing projects.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

You just blow me away my Friend!! I adore each and everyone of your projects,
But I must say the Pom Pom on top of the snowman box is my favorite ❤️❤️