Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Oh Christmas

Hey Everyone!! 

It's Kristy here sharing a Christmas layout with all of you! It's that time of year and I have been in the holiday spirit and thought I would get caught up (ha, ha I'll never be "caught up"), on some old Christmas photos! I just love these photos of my boys (this is only one of them) from about... mmm.. 4/5 years ago (Yes, I'm that far behind!). 

Here's my layout 

For this layout I used the Cherry Red Timeless Twine and in this case, less IS more!! I love how little twine I used, but it makes a BIG statement!! 

Image of Cherry Red TIMELESS TWINE™

The Cherry Red Twine is PERFECT-O for Christmas projects, layouts, and cards. I also used some My Big Ideas Christmas paper that I picked up from Tuesday Morning. The paper and the Twine go perfectly together! I also used some Making Memories paint to splatter on the layout.

Thank you all for taking a peek at my layout today! I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!! 

~ Kristy ~ 


5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute layout.. love that picture

DebC said...

Very pretty Christmasy layout! Great job!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

I like when the twine swirls. Great layout!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Anita said...

Love your layout.

~amy~ said...

super fun layout!