Monday, November 4, 2013

Thankful Hearts

Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 

My daughter is in her first school production this Thursday. She's playing the part of an indian in the kindergarten Thankful Heart Musical. We've been practicing all 8 songs for the last month. I'm pretty sure I'll be sining along with her ;) 
Hope you enjoyed checking out my creation... 
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)



10 comments:

~amy~ said...

So much fun!!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is the cutest.. i love it..

MJ's Kraze said...

Such a cute page. I love the colors you used.

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

SHO CUTE!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so stinking cute! love the peachy faces on your cute pilgrim and Indian girl!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on your layout. I bet your daughter loved this one :D The Peachy faces and notes are great.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

Your layouts are always so adorable
Deb C

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Kristy

Anita said...

Sweet Kristy.