Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coffee Cup Gift Holder

Debbie from Craftin' Chaos.  Stacy has these super cute little 4oz coffee cups/lids in the store and I just love them. You can put candy inside them, coffee or cocoa mixes etc. I decided to pair mine up with a Keurig cup. So I decided I would create a cut file for a holder! I sketched it out on paper figuring out my dimensions and what I needed and then created it in my Silhouette program. I did cut part of it twice just to tweak it a bit.

The box or main portion that houses the cup and keurig pod were perfect on first try. I just had to get the other part tweaked a bit. I think changing out the window shape will be cute for various occasions as well. I used some decorative paper for the cup and a punched circle just to decorate the top of the pod a bit. I didn't do a cute belly band for the cup since it went down in the holder I just kept it simple.

We are doing "Kraft Christmas" so I knew that the majority of it I wanted Kraft color and I wanted it to remain simple. I added a couple sequins from Bella Creationz and used a sentiment on the oval from My Creative Time and the oval die. The Noel is die cut from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags and the sentiment is from there as well.

I used some see thru white ribbon and tied Cherry Red Twine on it to make a bow as well as wrapped it around the top of the box. I love the way it came out.









3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

What an ADORABLE gift idea! So so cute! Love everything about it, girl. Very clever.

Julie Odil said...

Aren't you get tin' good with that Silhoette? Creating your own files! Super cute!

Timeless Twine said...

OMG....totally LOVE this Deb! You are amazing!!!!