Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Silver, Gold and Kraft Christmas

Karen N here from Craftily Yours! Today, I'm excited to be sharing with you a Christmas card using Kraft paper and Timeless Twine in Kraft Brown.

I love how the silver and gold looks with this Kraft paper.  To add some fun color and shine, I added some pretty sequins from the Bella Creationz Clearly Beautiful set.  I LOOOOOVE sequins almost as much as I love Timeless Twine!!  For good measure, you also cannot go wrong with a beautiful 4" Bella Creationz doily.

Craftily yours,



DebC said...

Beautiful card and love the combo of kraft and sequins!!

Julie Odil said...

Karen, this card is amazing!

Mimi said...

Karen this is a gorgeous card! Love the combination of kraft and glitz! Not sure I would have tried (I'm a little chicken) but it's gorgeous!!!

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful card! I love it!