Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gift Wrap - Firecracker Style

Merry Christmas, Everyone!  Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  The Twine-istas are Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree currently.  What is the BEST thing Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree?  Yes, that's right - gifts from the heart <3

I made a special gift for my step-daughter and wanted the wrapping to be extra special too.  What is the most extra special thing to wrap with?  Yes, that's right - Timeless Twine!   (All of you get 100% on the quiz!!)


I wrapped the package in Kraft-stripped paper, red ribbon and Firecracker Timeless Twine.  The tag is made with a Unity Stamp Company image.  I then created a Firecracker Timeless Twine pom-pom and topped it with a bow.

Here's a close up of the tag:


I know that my step-daughter will love this gift.  Gifts from the heart are the best!  <3  Thanks for stopping by today.  Before you go, be sure to stop by the Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz shop to see all the fun twine and goodies there!

Craftily yours,

Karen



7 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So cute, what a clever idea!! TFS!

Unknown said...

she's going to love this! that little reindeer is to die for!! <3

Timeless Twine said...

I looooove this package! The color combo is fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

How cute!!! I love this!! I love the firecracker twine too!!! Great Job!! Loves!!! Madge

Julie Odil said...

Yes, gifts from the heart are the best! She'll love this!

DebC said...

Such a cute way to dress up packages!
Deb

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute.. great twine accent for cute image