Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gift box and tags

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos.  This week we were to use the colors Aqua, White & Red so I wanted to use the Firecracker Twine for my project. I used a cute kraft pillow box from Bella Creationz. A list of supplies will be below. It made a fun quick project since I utilized dies for all the cuts including the tags! The Firecracker twine just goes so well with these colors. 

The paper is AC Cardstock from various color collections I have. Its my favorite paper so I buy it in the 60/pk assortments. I don't own them all yet but I do have several of each of my favorites. I tend to use the Tropicals, Brights, Earth Tones and Primaries the most so I stocked up on them when they are half price at Joann.com. Bella Creationz has loads of stuff to make super cute treats or gifts to give. Have you seen the mini coffee cups with lids? SUPER duper cute and candy and loads of other things can be put in them to create a unique, cute gift. I have done several projects with these little cups making holders.  




Products Used:

Paper:
AC Cardstock Textured

Dies:
Star (not sure where it is from)
Tags from My Creative Time

Pillow Box from Bella Creationz

Sequins:



White Doily in picture from Bella Creationz

2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous mix of fun projects.. super cute