Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Nautical Christmas

1-1
Hiya! Ruthie here, today is my day here on the Timeless Twine blog. I was asked to create something with the Firecracker twine. I have friends who own a boat and I've been wanting to make them a nautical Christmas card. It worked perfectly with the colors I wanted to use.
2-2
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! (Old Olive, Real Red)
Ink:Stampin Up! (Old Olive, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise), Versafine (Onyx Black)
 My Creative Time Products:
Hey Sailor!
 Timeless Twine:
Firecracker

To see more twine projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Love this Ruthie! Love shaped cards!

~amy~ said...

Nautical Christmas...I love it!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cool...LOVE!!! Merry Christmas!!!

DebC said...

I love this so much Ruthie!
Deb

Beeceecreativity said...

super.. love the nautical image.. and great combo of twine