Monday, December 1, 2014

Best way to spread Christmas cheer!

Hello everyone, Brianna here for today's post. Through December 12th, the Twine-istas will be featuring some "Krafty" creations using the color Kraft.
I have decided to use one of the small brown kraft bags from the shop to decorate.
 
 
I also used some "Krazy for Kraft" Timeless Twine bakers twine.
 
SALE - Kraft Brown Bakers Twine - Light Brown, Khaki, Flax Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
I stamped my image and sentiment directly onto the bag using Memento Tuxedo black ink.
My image and sentiment are from two different Peachy Keen Stamp sets. I colored my image in using my Spectrum Noir colored pencils, because they are oil based they color really well onto the kraft. The white circles are made using embossing paste and a stencil.
I haven't quite decided what I am going to put in this little gift bag yet, but someone will be getting some goodies in it come Christmas time.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!!


3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

He's adorable! Love the doily topper with the Kraft twine! Quite cute :)

Timeless Twine said...

How cute is this bag! Love it!

Julie Odil said...

This is wonderful! So, so cute!