Saturday, December 20, 2014

Shabby Chic Christmas Ornaments.....

Hello friends! Madge Gillen and today I have a couple of fun Christmas Ornaments that I would like to share with you! I used some amazing Timeless Twine!!! You are going to want to get your twine today!!!Be sure to check out Timeless Twine HERE!!!   For the details on how to make these cute Shabby Chic Ornaments be sure to check out my blog!! The Scrappin Lounge HERE




I hope that you liked my ornaments that I made today using the fabulous Timeless Twine!!! This is my last post for Timeless Twine as a Design Team Member! I am going to miss this fabulous team and the wonderful Deb and Stacey! What an amazing group of designers I had the honor creating with the best of the best. Thank you for having me on your team for the 2014 year! I am sad to go, however I can't wait to see what the team has in store for us in 2015!! Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to design with such amazing products! Loves-Madge 

5 comments:

DebC said...

Beautiful job Madge. We will miss you too!
Hugs,
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Truly beautiful! Have SO much fun in your new adventure! Cya around bloggy-land! <3

Julie Odil said...

These are wonderful, Madge! Good luck on the next adventure! Il'll be watching you!

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful ornaments Madge! Love them! You will totally be missed!

Beeceecreativity said...

awesome decorations..