Friday, December 26, 2014

New Years Treat

Happy Friday!!!
17-17
Ruthie here, today is my last official post as a Timeless Twine Twineista. I have a fun New Years Treat to share with you today. I took my some Glassine Bags and filled them with chocolate kisses. I made the tags with the MCT products listed below and tied the tops of each bag closed with some Solid Black twine.

Really easy and now I have some fun treats for New Years!
19-19
Paper: Papertrey Ink (white), Hobby Lobby (Gold & Silver Foil) 
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Classic Kraft), Stampin Up! (Grey), Versafine (Onyx Black)
My Creative Time Products:
il_570xN.660237330_5xpf
il_570xN.590837734_g726

I hope you have a wonderful day & a happy new year!


















4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Super cute, Ruthie! Thanks for a great year!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute simple fun idea

Karen (karey2005) said...

Pretty! Happy New Year to you too!

DebC said...

adorable Ruthie! Love the pop of gold and silver!
Deb