Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Tag

 12-12
Hiya! Ruthie here, it's my dt day here on the Timeless Twine blog. Since we are having a "Kraft" Chritsmas here on the Timeless Twine blog. So... I made a quick Christmas tag using Kraft paper and some of the Solid Black twine. I think the black twine is my favorite twine.
13-13
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Stampin Up! (Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Classic Kraft), Stampin Up! (Old Olive, Real Red, Kraft White), Versafine (Onyx Black)
Liquid Applique: Michael's
My Creative Time Products:
Timeless Twine:
il_570xN.660237330_5xpf

I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh so fun and cute!!!

DebC said...

Love the tag and super cute little boots!!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Kraft Christmas is the BEST! Love the boots! Great with the black twine!

Julie Odil said...

This is super cute!

Timeless Twine said...

What a cute tag Ruthie!