Tuesday, July 23, 2013

*{sending prayers}*

Good morning! I know the title is kind of a bummer...but we've all been there. Sometimes you're the one who needs prayers, and other times you're the person feeling helpless, not knowing what to say. It's simple...there are never words that are profound or fixable when someone you care about is grieving. Send your prayers. Prayers do make a difference. They are heard and answered. Here's a card I created for my Auntie Sandy and Uncle Alan. It's simple, but speaks volumes. Thanks for letting me share with you today.




I used:









Have a great Tuesday!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a wonderful card Shannon!

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful card Shannon!

Annette Allen said...

such a gorgeous card..

DebC said...

This is so pretty!! You did a beautiful job!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

What a beautiful card. I like your fun banner and big fluffy bow. I hope they can find some cheer in looking at your beautiful card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail.com

Rose said...

beautiful card :)

MS said...

I love the whimsical banner.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so beautiful, love the soft color pallet!!

Kristy said...

Beautiful card!! : )

Kristy

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a sweet card Shannon. I'm sure your aunt & uncle will love it.

Melisa