Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trendy Triangles!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Its Me ...Piali!!!
Did you all see the new Sorbet Twine collection?? Don't you just love them all!!!!
What's your most favorite color from this new release??
My fav. is Key-Lime Sorbet !!!!

Today I have a fun card using Key-Lime Sorbet Baker's Twine....
Triangles are super Trendy now....so I stitched few Twine-tastic triangles with new Key Lime twine.

Don't forget to join us for this month's Timeless Twine Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE this Piali!!

Annette Allen said...

wow i love it

Timeless Twine said...

Love your trendy triangles and the grid paper =)

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like how this looks. The spatters are great too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

L.O.V.E. :)

MS said...

love the graphic triangles and the awesome stitching!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous cards ladies!!!!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This card is so fun and funky, love it!!

Unknown said...

I super heart this!:D:D

Melisa Alzammar said...

Piali, I love your card. The twine triangles are too cute.
MElisa