Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy 4th of July...

Good morning sweet Timeless Twine friends.. Annette Allen here with you today to celebrate a day late the 4th of July. I hope you all had a great time celebrating with friends and family. I know I did and who doesn't love a day off during the week.
On this card I just did a very simple wrap of Timeless Twine and added a fun knot with a firework stamped image. I think the Timeless Twine really adds a lot to this card. What do you think?
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a twinetastic day.

8 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

I agree the twine really dresses up the card...I like the scalloped edge too! Nice coloring on the stamp.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Virginia L. said...

Love this happy and cheery design. The lovely twines really add that special something!! Awesome work from Annette!

DebC said...

This is an adorable card Annette. Its awesome and glad to see you are crafting again so quickly after your move!
Deb C

Timeless Twine said...

This card is amazing! Love the girl =)

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is just to adorable, love it!!

Shorty Creations said...

This is sooo cute! Love that digi chick!

Kristy said...

She is just so cute!! I love this!! : )

Kristy