Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hi Sweetie!

Hello everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I decided to role with the whole Christmas in July thing and share with you a Christmas card I made. I was super pumped that I finally got to break out my Christmas twine!! Here is the card I made..
 
Image of Christmas Bakers Twine Large Party Pack by Timeless Twine
I used the middle one- Christmas Twist
Isn't this such a sweet card, I guess any card is sweet when combined with the cuteness of Peachy Keen Stamps. This little penguin is from the July SOMK 2013 along with the sentiment.
I just LOVE the Cherry/Olive Christmas Twist, the colors are just so rich and vibrant!! I think the twine goes perfectly when paired with my little joy button and gingham ribbon. I hope you all enjoy this sweet little Christmas card,  remember its never to early to get a head start working on them. Have a sweet day everyone!!
Brianna


7 comments:

MS said...

so super cute! I love it!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cutie...love it

~amy~ said...

oh my stinkin' CUTE

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a sweet card Brianna! I love it.

DebC said...

Oh girl this is adorable and love those little peachy faces!
Deb C

Timeless Twine said...

Perfect card! Love the Christmas in July theme!

Kristy said...

So, so cute!!! : )

Kristy