Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!


 
Happy Independence Day!!

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today.  I hope you all are enjoying your day.  Today my family is coming over to my house for our Annual 4th of July BBQ.  I have a card to share with you.  I made this card for my friend.   
 

 
I used the Firecracker Twine for my bow.  I love this color combination and it matched my paper perfectly.  The stamp is from Pink by Design. 

 
I hope you enjoy your 4th of July.  Have a great day!
 
Melisa
 
 


5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so awesome.. love it

quilt4fun2 said...

This is such a fun card design...so pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

super cute
Deb

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so beautiful, love all the details!!

Shorty Creations said...

Fun pattern on this one!