Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Just For You...

Hey Twine-fanatics!! 

It's Kristy here sharing a fun, but very simple card with all of you today! 

This card was super simple and fun to create. I used an SVG from Scraptastical Kreations for the kite, and I just added some amazing Timeless Twine for the kite string. I really wanted to add a cute little face to my kite, but my PK stamps are MIA!! 


The Graphite Grey was PERFECT for kite string! You can grab some of the graphite grey on the Timeless Twine website

Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"

Thanks for taking a peek at my card today, and I hope you all have a twine-tastic day! 

Kristy 

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

that kite is so cute.. totally love it..

~amy~ said...

awesome clean & crisp card!

MS said...

so cute!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Adorable!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute card.

Timeless Twine said...

Clean and simple....love it!

DebC said...

super cute kite card!!
Deb C