Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth

Hello Everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I feel likes it's been ages since I posted here last, can you believe it's the 4th of July tomorrow!? Of course it wouldn't be right if I didn't show you a fourth of July card using some scrumptious "Firecracker" twine.
 
My cute little girl is from the Fourth of July Kids Cutting File by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. She was holding a little pin wheel, but I decided to make some little pom-poms using the firecracker twine. All my pattern paper came from a digital kit called "All American Summer" by, design by Dani. I ran the card through my sewing machine to add some finishing touches. Before I say goodbye I want to tell everyone to have a fun and safe Holiday!!!
Brianna
Image of  "Firecracker" Aqua Cherry & White Timeless Twine™
 

9 comments:

MS said...

love her pom poms! so cute!

DebC said...

This is stinkin cute Brianna! I love her cute peachy face and the pom pom is adorable!
Deb C

Timeless Twine said...

How flippin adorable is she!!!! Great work!

~amy~ said...

okay, now cute are those pom poms?!

MJ's Kraze said...

I love this card. The pom-pom is a great idea.

Annette Allen said...

so totally adorable.. i love those pom poms..

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job and clever use of the twine! Love it :D
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shorty Creations said...

She is so fun and cute! Great card =D

Shorty Creations said...

She is so fun and cute! Great card =D