Monday, July 15, 2013

make a wish: skinny tag


Howdy!  It's Amy T!

I have a clean & simple card to share with you today:


I made my own skinny-fied tag to go with my skinny card!


Have you played along with us?



Here are the challenge rules:
"Linked" post MUST have above "challenge graphic" and link back to this Challenge Post.
Project MUST be new.
Theme:  "Tags & Twine"
Colors:  Fun bright colors (think of summer)
Shapes: Any
Embellishments:  Timeless Twine of course 
(If you haven't had a chance to purchase Timeless Twine yet, you may substitute with embroidery floss, hemp, yarn, etc.) Off brand bakers twine will NOT be accepted.

You can purchase Timeless Twine here.
Need just a lil' bit of twine, you can
get 10 yd bundles here.

Deadline for challenge entries will be July 31, 2013 11:59pm (EST)

I combined



with



For my complete supply/challenge list, visit me at my blog!

Thanks for stoppin' by!!!!

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so pretty... love that little tag..

MS said...

love those colors combined! so pretty!

Rose said...

very pretty and i love your tag :)

DebC said...

this is beautiful!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a simple and sweet card, beautiful!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Beautiful card Amy. I love that doily. :)

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE it!!!!

Kristy said...

Awesome way to use twine and tags together. Love it!! : )

Kristy