Monday, July 8, 2013

Light My Fire Baby!

Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 

I had a lot of fun making this fun little card. 
I know my hubby is gonna get a kick out of it too ;)
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
PPPR's - Camping Fun Cutting Files digital papers
PPPR's - Man, Oh Man Chevron digital papers
Tim Holts Distressing Ink
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)


10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

really really cute..

DebC said...

super cute and I love different shaped cards!
Deb C

DebC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MS said...

so cute! I LOVE it!

~amy~ said...

super CUTE

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo sweet!!!! Your hubby is one lucky guy!

quilt4fun2 said...

So very cute and clever...love the Peachy face too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is such an adorable card, also congrats on getting top 3 with it over at Peachy Keen stamps!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a sweet card Ana. I love the little campfire.

Kristy said...

Awww! So cute!! : )

Kristy