Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer is in full swing, here in Hades...and this means that basically I spend each day poolside being cabana girl for two children who think I am there for the sole purpose of serving them....which is mostly true..but still! 


The layout I created for this Tuesday post reflects that. Crazily enough, they managed to convince me to jump in...and I did..and I'll admit it was super fun. I wanted to document the pool chronicles so far. Timeless Twine has such great colors to add to the aquatic/summertime feel. 





I used Lemonade Yellow and Graphite Gray to complete this layout. They added the perfect little touches. 






Don't forget about our Pinterest page, Facebook and remember we have a fun monthly challenge going on!




10 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome and fun layout!!!

MJ's Kraze said...

Great page. I love all the stitching you did on it.

Timeless Twine said...

GASP! Love your layouts!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on your layout...I love the stitching with the twine.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

Beautiful layout. I love the nautical look/theme!
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

wow this layout really is amazing.. very creative and fun

MS said...

that is just full of eye candy! love it!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

You are amazing!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your layout. All the details are amazing.

Kristy said...

WOW!! Stunning!!! I love this layout!!! : )

Kristy