Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Monster Mash and all that jazz


Debbie here with Bugjuiced. Well....long time no talkie! I have been so busy with so many things that I have neglected my crafting. I also have been sick for weeks with a nasty sinus infection that still hasn't gone away completely but life goes on.

We moved a few months ago and have been remodeling our little old house and so as I am writing this my craft room is being ripped out from underneath me. We are getting new flooring Friday so I get some new floors in my craft room, kitchen and dining room so I am super excited. Then my hubs is taking me on a much needed Ikea trip to buy me an expedit workstation unit and another desk to make my room look better.

Today is my day on Timeless Twine and I used all my stamps (Pink Hippo) for the images on my card just to show my stamps. This card is humongo because my images are not small. I hate to buy stamps that the images are so small you can't paper piece easy or color. Now that being said I do not have copics or any kind of markers I only have watercolor pencils and I am NOT at all someone who enjoys coloring images so that is my disclaimer. I know alot of you would have done an awesome job....me...ah it is what it is.

I used the Olive Green and Purple Passion twine to wrap down the creases of the card. I cut out just a little jagged flag for my sentiment (also my stamp)

Stop by the store Stacy got some really cute new items to make some awesome treat bags, containers etc. Check out the cute little ice cream treat cups. This would make an awesome gift if you put some candy in a treat bag and then put it in the ice cream treat cup or candy in the cup and a bag to cover it all with some great colored twine to tie it together! WOW so many possibilities!











9 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun Deb, love your coloring!

Annette Allen said...

Debbie this is awesome.. love all the monsters..

Shannon said...

Beautiful Debbie! I know that makes no sense seeing as how they're monsters...but if anyone can make monsters frightfully beautiful...it's you!

MJ's Kraze said...

You coloring is spot on. Great job.

Rose said...

LOVE!!!
glad you are feeling better and yahoo for the new craft room :)

Unknown said...

Super love the coloring and way too fun and cool for Halloween!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on using your stamps. They are colored well and look great. Love the background colors and the way the twine adds some pretty movement to the project. Wonderful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

These are all just fabulous cards! : ) ~ Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is just fantastic, you know I love your stamps and you did such an amazing job showcasing them all!!!