Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wrapped Too Tight

Hello Everyone Brianna from Happy Scrapper. I have a fun Halloween card to share with you today!
Image of Tuxedo Black Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
Scary cute huh!? I used Tuxedo Black Timeless Twine to "Wrap" a bow around the top of my card, this twine color is one of my all time favorites :) My adorable little mummy and sentiment is from Pink Hippo Stamps , I just love him and he is so fun to color with my Spectrum noirs. There are currently 3 different Halloween stamp sets to choose from and they all come in high quality clear acrylic ( did I mention they are all on sale) and once there gone ,there gone. This little cutie is all sold out, but the other sets are just as awesome!!
Other materials used:
American Crafts: 6x6 Halloween paper pad
Tulle
Black Button
Tea-Dye Distress Ink: Tim Holtz
Cricut Cartridge: Happy Hauntings
Black Rhinestones
Star Dust Stickles
 
Before I let you all go I want to let you all know about the AMAZING sale going on right now over in the store. There is a HUGE sale going on, on full spools of twine 160 yards for only  $6.00 a spool that's $3.00 OFF a spool!! Get yours before it all gone, just click HERE!! There are 24 different colors on sale right now!
 
Image of Timeless Twine™ - ***SALE***
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!!


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Brianna, what an awesome card...great coloring!

DebC said...

You really did this card perfect. I love the color scheme and the mummy is awesome!
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

this is so spooky cool.. love it

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on your card. The coloring is wonderful and the frame with skulls is a great idea. The twine bow finishes the card nicely.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

So ubber cute!! Love this card! : ) Kristy

Shorty Creations said...

I LOVE this card!!! I've been wanting to get those super cute stamps and now I've just got to have them. Fabulous job my friend =)